A user can cancel their monthly rent verification subscription at any time! We have no contracts or cancellation fees!
Simply visit https://rentalkharma.com/cancel/
100% Money Back Guarantee
- A user is eligible to receive a full refund for the verification fee if we are unable to verify their rental payment history.
- A user is eligible to receive a full refund for the verification fee if we are unable to show significant improvement to their credit score and the user participates in a FREE credit analysis session.
- ALL Refund Requests must be made within 90 days of our first reporting your rent to the credit bureau(s). Refund requests made after the 90 days will not be processed.
How to request a refund
- Simply call 720-307-1466 Ext 4
- Email us at [email protected]
- Refunds are processed within 1-5 business days of the request.
- It can take 2-7 days for a refund to show up on your bank or credit card account.
Why does Rental Kharma sometimes withhold a service fee?
Accounts that continue to go NON RESPONSIVE and are still eligible for a refund will be charged $25 fee. We send NON RESPONSIVE accounts on average 10 messages a week so that we can help you get to the finish line. If you do not reply to our communication, the $25 fee will apply.
Our team wants to get you to the finish line, and we will try our very best to help you, but in some cases, we are unable to help you in a positive way.
If we are unable to report your rent due to any of the following:
> You have been 30 days late or more with rent
> You were asked to provide additional documentation; like confirmation of residence or a photo ID and you refused to do so.
In either of these cases, Rental Kharma will keep $25 to cover the time and money our team spent trying to verify your information.
NO REFUNDS IF:
If you attempt to provide false information to our company.
If you attempted to report a private mortgage.
If you attempted to report an illegal sublease.
If you attempted to report a commercial property.
Refunds for accounts that have Moved Out or Go Non-Responsive
- We depend on the help of our members to run smoothly.
- If you move out, please let us know as soon as you can.
- We understand that life can get busy and that things slip through the cracks, which is why we will do our part by continuously contacting your property manager or landlord to stay up to date as best we can.
- If we have a non-responsive account for 3 months or under, we will reach out to our member to see if you have moved or need to cancel ongoing services, no monthly fees will be reimbursed.
- For those rare cases when we have non-responsive accounts for 4 months or over, we will offer to add a new lease free of charge or a reimbursement of up to 3 months of your monthly fee.
- If an account goes non-responsive due to a landlord or property management company, and/or a renter or member of Rental Kharma, does not inform Rental Kharma that our services are no longer needed, or it is no longer possible to verify, up to a 50% refund of any charges may be issued.