At Rental Kharma we believe that Good Renters Deserve Good Credit. Unfortunately, not everyone that finds our service qualifies to use our service. Below are some simple guidelines for who CAN and CANNOT get credit for their rent.
You CAN Use Rental Kharma If You
- Pay Rent to a property management company
- Pay Rent to a landlord, so long as the landlord is the owner of the property
- Pay Rent to a family member, so long as the family member is the owner of the property
Sorry, You CANNOT Use Rental Kharma if you
- If you are renting from a friend that is also renting and the landlord or manager does not know you are living there
- If you have a private mortgage and your name is on the deed
- If you pay rent for a business property
- FEES APPLY If you are uncertain, READ OUR REFUND POLICY
- $25 Service Fee & No Refund Fraud Protection Policy
If you have any questions or would like more information, check out some of the other topics in our help center by visiting help.rentalkharma.com! You can also contact us directly by phone at 720-307-1466, or by starting a chat with us! It's the little orange bubble in the corner. We are here to help!